Departure Date: 20/01/2014
Departure Time: 10:45 AM
Return Date: 20/01/2014
Return Time: 12:00 PM
Bookings are closed for this cruise
Join the intimate cruising vessel, the Proud Mary, to discover the Murray River’s eco-system at its best. Our cruises operate 52 weeks a year every Monday and include all meals, riverview en-suite accommodation and daily nature based shore excursions.
Treat yourself to a taste of Australia’s most famous river with an indulgent lunch cruise aboard South Australia’s boutique River Murray cruising vessel, Proud Mary.
The 1 hour 45 minute lunch cruise offers a fantastic buffet lunch prepared by our resident chef’s, all whilst viewing the spectacular Murray River.
South Australia’s life source The River Murray is home to abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery, beautiful skies and an overwhelming sense of tranquility. All Proud Marys focus on the history, ecology and wildlife of the Murray, providing South Australian ecotourism at its best.
Itinerary times and details are subject to variation due to daylight savings and river levels.
Vessel departs Mary-Ann Reserve Mannum every Monday at 10:40am
Duration 1 hour 45 minutes
Vessel returns to Mary-Ann Reserve
PLEASE NOTE: DEPARTURE FOR THE CRUISE IS AT 10:45AM SHARP. WE ENCOURAGE ALL GUESTS TO ARRIVE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AS A MINIMUM. THE BOAT WILL NOT WAIT FOR GUESTS WHO ARRIVE LATE.
Travelling from Adelaide, South Australia to Murray Bridge:
- Take the South Eastern freeway out of Adelaide for 61kms to the Murray Bridge B55 exit.
- Continue 9km into Murray bride and turn left on Mannum Rd. (Centro Murray Bridge will be on your right)
- Continue approximately 29km to Adelaide rd and turn right.
- Continue approximately 3.5km and arrive at Mary-Ann reserve on your right
The chefs insist on the highest quality of produce for their dishes. Local and fresh food and vegetables are supplied regularly and freshly baked bread is collected at various points along the river.
With notification our chefs will do their best to cater for your dietary requirements & needs.
Terms and Surcharges
- Garaging costs listed within this site are applicable for vehicles’ under 3 meters in length. Additional garaging charges will apply per 3 meter block. 2 night’s garaging facilities are only available on weekend cruises.
- Return bus transfers available with the Proud Mary Coach Adelaide central Bus Station Bay 1, Franklin st Adelaide. 5:15pm on Friday and Sunday for travel to Sturt Reserve Murray Bridge at cost listed on site.
- Your fare is fully inclusive of accommodation on board, all meals, shore excursions and activities. The only items not included are those of a personal nature, drinks purchased at the bar, travel insurance, connecting travel, garaging for your vehicle and fuel levies.
- To confirm your reservation full payment is to be made at the online checkout.
- In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Over 60 days from date of travel = loss of 50%
Less than 60 days from date of travel = loss of full holiday cost
- It is strongly recommended that all passengers take out comprehensive travel insurance. This not only protects you against sickness, loss of luggage, hospitalisation, but also against your need to cancel. This may be arranged independently or by Proud Mary.
- All fares are quoted in Australian currency (AUD) and supersede all prices previously advertised.
- Proud Mary reserves the right to alter itineraries or transfer passengers from one vessel to another without notice. Proud Mary accepts no responsibility for coach services, other connecting travel arrangements to the vessel and onshore excursions operated by sub-contractors.
- A fuel surcharge of $8 per person per night is applicable and must be paid prior to departure. A fuel levy applies to all passengers travelling aboard the Proud Mary.
- Credit Card fees of 1.5% apply.
Terms and Surcharges for Group Travel
Standard terms and surcharges apply with following changes as applicable.
To confirm your reservation a deposit of AUD$250 per person per cruise must be paid at the time for booking. Balance of payment for your holiday is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure. In the event of cancellation the following fees are applicable:
Deposits & Payments
- 90 days from travel – 50 percent of package cost.
- 60 days from travel – balance of package cost.
If travel is within 60 days full payment is required.
- Under 90 days but more than 61 days from travel – loss of 50% of package cost.
- Under 60 days from travel – loss of full package cost.
Cash is the most convenient form of payment, as it requires no clearance period.
Personal, bank or company cheques are accepted; however take at least 5 working days to clear.
Direct deposit is also available – please contact us for bank details (if you wish to utilise direct deposit as your form of payment please ensure that your booking reference number and passenger/group name is clearly listed).
- Credit Card fees of 1.5% apply.